Saturday, 18 May 2013

Hey it's actually quite bright, when you step out of the darkness...

Well this is strange I haven't posted anything here in ages.  Well it's not like anything remotely interesting has happened around here.

But I did recently get an amazing purple vintage cheerleader jacket and a cool 90's style light wash denim backpack.


  I love the bag so much because it reminds me of the American apparel ones, only at a fraction of the price. I can't wait to customise it with band patches as well as the tie dye pocket I have already sewn on.  I am quite obsessed with denim at the moment,  I'm trying to find the perfect pair of high waisted black jeans on ebay, and a black denim jacket that I can paint or sew a band logo on the back :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nice comment :)
    I used bleach and dye for that hair color!!

    Your blog is great!!

    ReplyDelete